Attorney Patrick Nolan is an experienced criminal defense lawyer serving Northeast Missouri. As a trial lawyer with a successful record of representing clients in more than 450 cases, Nolan fought to make the Courts see the humanity and dignity in his clients.
In just the past two years, Nolan successfully challenged the Constitutionality of two Missouri State Statutes, which resulted in charges being dismissed against his clients. In fact, since October 2014, more than 102 of his clients have had their charges dismissed – charges that range from A/B felonies to misdemeanors and probation violations.
Professional Memberships and Associations
- Chair of the Missouri Bar Veteran’s and Military Law Committee
- Vice-President of the Adair County Bar Association
Professional Association Memberships
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College of DUI Defense – general member
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Missouri Society of Criminal Justice
- The Missouri Bar
- Adair County Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- USA Today
- Scripts Howard News Service
- St. Louis Post Dispatch
- Springfield News-Leader
- Springfield Business Journal
- Marshall Democrat-News
- Nolan’s weekly column “Pat’s Point” was carried in more than 20 newspapers at its peak in 2000.
- Prior to becoming an attorney, Nolan was an award-winning journalist.
Personal Memberships and Activities
- Youth Soccer Coach – Northeast Missouri Futbol Club
- Youth Soccer Coach – YMCA
- Cub Scout Den Leader
- Founding officer and advisory board member Marshall Cultural Council
- 3rd Infantry Division Association member
- American Legion
- National Rifle Association – Endowment Member
- Juris Doctorate, University of Missouri School of Law
- Masters in Arts in Mass Communication, University of Central Missouri
- Bachelors of Science in Journalism, Missouri State University